Incorporate Biometric Technology into your Organisation
Biometric technology provides a secure and accurate means of recording and monitoring an employee's working hours, without the need for costly and cumbersome plastic cards, paper or passwords. Incorporate biometric technology into your organisation and your time management policies by introducing biometric finger readers - an easy to use clocking terminal that uses an employee's finger as a form of identification.
Benefits of Biometric Solution
- Easiest possible method of employee clock-in and clock-out
- Convenient - there is no password to forget, no card to lose
- Cost effective - there is a reduction in costs as there is no need for password administration, user up time or user support
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of one's own data as a useful personal PIN can only be used by a particular individual
- Eliminates the age old problem of employees clocking each other in and out i.e. buddy punching
Features of Biometric Solution
Based on biometric technology, the terminal provides verification or identification of an individual employee using the unique ridge pattern of the finger, rather than minutia-based systems that use a finger print. When a finger is enrolled, the sensor sees an electronic image of the finger. From this image, a mathematical algorithm extracts information based on the curvature and height of the ridges of the finger.