Softworks Workforce Solutions offers Employee Self Service - ESS
Employee Self-Service (ESS) is an increasingly prevalent trend in Human Resources and Workforce Management that allows an employee to handle many job-related tasks that otherwise would have fallen to management or administrative staff.
This Employee Management System eliminates paperwork and unnecessary phone calls back and forth to HR, whilst drastically reducing costs. With minimal training, employees can access personnel information anytime, enabling HR and Payroll to be more efficient and productive with their time.
“My first impression of the system was that it just looked so easy to use and user-friendly” Maria Kemp, Payroll Manager at Britax Aircraft Carriers
Benefits of Employee Self Service include:
- Enable individual employees to access real-time information on their rosters, holidays balances etc.
- Streamline HR & Payroll processes by reducing the number of calls received from employees
- Allow employees to view absence figures including, type, category & duration of absence
- Save time & reduce costs by placing employee & HR information in the hands of the employee
At a glance, Employee Self Service:
- Increases the efficiency of Human Resources, Payroll and Operations Staff due to reduced queries from employees
- Reduces/Eliminates the need for training employees to use Softworks workforce solutions
- Presents information that is clear and immediately understandable