Absenteeism is one of the most persistent obstacles to productivity, profitability and competitiveness. It causes overtime, dissatisfied customers and a decline in employee morale amongst workers who are expected to cover for an absent employee. Early recognition, effective assessment and rapid intervention are key when it comes to managing absence in the workplace and can prevent absenteeism from becoming a long-term problem.
When used in conjunction with management policy, Softworks Proactive Absence Management solution (PAMs) offers organisations a consistent, systematic, fair and automated way of reducing absenteeism. We can provide historical and accurate real-time attendance information that can help your management team control absenteeism.
Softworks workforce solutions can assist your organisation with absenteeism reduction by:
- Highlighting good attendance
- Providing you with complete, accurate and real-time data
- Permitting a thorough assessment of employee hours
- Letting you retain absence statistics and run regular reports
- Including graphical reporting functionality Giving you access to Bradford Factor reports
- Alerting supervisors to any problems
- Allowing you store critical employee information
- Allowing you to compare productivity of one department against another
- Providing you with a systematic, fair and automated way of tacking persistent offenders